Monday 24 June 2013

sorry , Adventures , Pheonix's , My Kangaroo! , rare item : rare amry helmet!

sorry i havent been posting

Adventures have come!
really fun i will post a guide to it and with the secret treasure chests

In the diamond shop there is a new shop with pheonix clothes! and the music!
( cant get pictures right now :(

I got gotton a kangaroo!!!
and becaue evrey time i go on i get spammed with : where did you get the kangaroo i will answer that now :3
they are exclusive to Australia and New Zealand , in a shop called EB Games
and if you want to buddy me my list is full but you can buddy my other accounts scottbot1000 or scottbot5000
the defualt name for kangaroos is mister wonky buddy so that is why they are all called that :3

todays rare item is a rare army helmet!
colours are red and white

i cant get upload pictures right now :( and i have been off too long to do the new items so sorry )

~scottbot3000

No comments:

Post a Comment